Monday, April 14, 2008

caption contest winner !!!




A long time ago, I posted this caption contest, and today I am happy to announce that the winner is...Leona Hartley of Columbia City ind!!! Leona's entry was selected from scores of  submissions. Leona is my Grandma but I assure you no nepotism came into play( try matronism, read--"mama's boy"). Thanks to everyone who submitted, especially D.C. and my friends J.B. and R.B.-no relation.  Leona's winning caption is "how about some salt with all this slime!"--fo' shiz  (ed.) As winner of the caption contest Leona will receive a packet of "Boss Lady" brand chewing gum. Seven sizzlin' snappy cinnamon nuggets per package! that's "Boss Lady" brand --When you want to chew 'em up and spit 'em out-- "Boss Lady" brand chewing gum,  ask for it by name.

No comments: